Methods of making money on line

That must be one of the most discussed subject on the Internet . The idea that you can make money on the web, without a lot of work, makes people spend a lot of money in the process. Now isn't that funny? Trying to earn more money, you spend money, hopping you will receive some income in the end. The truth is that money have always made people behave in strange manners and scamming others has become just a small step in the "circulation of currency".

The Internet has given people a lot of ideas and many of them are not very legit. Wherever there is an exchange of currency, there's sure to be at least one person trying to ripoff someone. As long as there are stupid people, there will be others to take advantage of them. For example, I heard a while ago that some guy notified the police that he had been ripped off on eBay. He paid for the good in advance, but it was never delivered. The funny thing in this story is what he tried to buy: a helicopter! That's right, the full size one, not the toy. I mean, COME ON! Who the hell tries to buy a helicopter on eBay? What was that man thinking? It was going to mail it to him?

I'm not saying that earning money on the Internet is impossible. In fact I'm sure it's very much possible and I'm sure it even involves large sums of money. I just haven't seen any of it yet. But I'm not giving up. I just have to find that little thing that makes the Internet piggy-bank bleed. Then I'll be filthy rich, I'll have a Lamborghini, a huge mansion with a swimming pool and 50 girls in bikini bathing in the sun. Yeah, right!

Until then, I'll just have to try it the old fashion way: do whatever other people are doing, and hopefully have more luck at it then the majority. And on that note I hereby announce my first "Join this" link. I don't plan to fill your head with all sort of money making campaigns, but I think I'll just slip one now and then, here and there. And remember, you always have the AdSense boxes. If you see something that interests you, don't hesitate to click on it. OK, let's just get over with it:

  • uvme.biz - this looks pretty interesting. It's still in beta, or pre-launch as they call it, but it seems very promising. The website is still not completed, but you can find a lot of information about the way things will develop the second they launch. It's worth signing up, just out of curiosity if nothing else. Plus that thing with the "get it while it's hot" has always given me an impulse
  • Big Fish Games - this is one of the fun ones. One of the best "try before you buy" companies. They offer some of the greatest games ever. I'm sure many of you have heard of them and great titles like Virtual Villagers: A New Home (with the sequel Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children) or Diner Dash (and the sequels Diner Dash 2 Restaurant Rescue, Diner Dash Flo on the Go, Diner Dash: Hometown Hero). One of the best thing about them is they offer you 2 free games when you sign-up. A definite must have.

Well, that's all for now. I'll come back soon with new content as soon as I figure out what that will be. Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment