Social Share 2.0 Widget for Blogger

The latest and probably last version of the Social Sharing Widget for Blogger is here. Now at version 2.0, for no particular reason.

The generator has been simplified, no more height/width adjustments. It just fills the space it has. The icons have been changed with the Aquaticus.Social pack from jwloh. A few icons have been created following the same template since there were not in that pack.

In total I have added 11 new social networking sites: Friendfeed, Newsvine, Mixx, SurfPeople, Google Bookmarks, Yahoo! Buzz, LinkedIn, MySpace, Orkut, Friendster and Diigo. There are a lot more out there, but these should be enough. If you have anything else that you would like to see added, just leave a comment below and I'll think about it.

So just select the ones you like, change the order as you please and enjoy!

Select items Select below the items you want to appear in your widget. Make sure you select at least one. An empty widget serves no purpose. You can also drag them to specify the order you would like them to have.

If you have already installed the previous version, make sure you remove it if you plan to use this one. I doesn't matter if you remove it before or after you install this version.

17 comments:

Lee McKnight Jr. said...

Thanks, this is fantastic, but the only thing that shows up is "Get Social Share 2.0" Looks great in the preview however.

Stelian Andrei said...

WOW, that took so long for me to answer. I apologize. I think I found the problem with widget. It seems it was something related to the sharing rights of the images. Picasa might have changed something there without me knowing

Please try again and let me know if it works

10zen said...

Hi! The widget is still not working.. it's been so many days since someone point it out to you. You should fixe this already. BTW isn't this code same as the one you are using on this blog? why is it that it is working on this blog while not working for us?

Stelian Andrei said...

I did try to fix it one. I just don't see where's the problem. Sometimes it works on other sites, other times it just doesn't want to. I'll look into it a little more

TwistedTool said...

Hey, just thought it would be useful to give some feedback. I have added your gadget on one of my blogs (http://twistedwallpapers.blogspot.com/) and it looks and works perfectly!

Thanks a lot :D

TwistedTool said...

Sorry for the doublepost, just wanted to inform you that I intend to write a post about your beautiful little gadget today or tomorrow!

Thought it would be nice if you knew :)

Kil said...

I think it only works on Chrome... I tried, IE and Firefox and I can only see this
"Get Social Share 2.0"

Fiachra Gallagher said...

Cool. COuld do with more networks thought. I'd love a blogger one.

A. Drewes said...

Yea, i use firefox and its not working for me :(

* said...

thanks a lot, webmaster....God bless you :)

www.iampirated.com

Timothy W. Crane said...

same here, no FF IE or Opera support.

Too bad, it seemed like one of the nicer looking sharing widgets...

http://www.fanpagepromotion.info

Stelian Andrei said...

OK, I think I might have fixed this. I changed the host of the script from Google Sites. When I checked it it worked for me (Opera, FF and Chrome on Ubuntu 11.04) but then again it always worked for me.

If it still doesn't work, please provide me more info (errors, displaying issues, what doesn't work? the generator or the widget in the sidebar?)

Grendel Khan said...

Any chance of a Google+ button? Or a +1? Thanks.

Unknown said...

working fine on my blog www.rohinitk.com

sississima said...

io l'ho istallato tempo fa ma ora vorrei rimuoverlo, come si fa? Grazie, CIAO SILIVA

Ramzi said...

I will use this widget in my blog
thanks

Jennifer S Kimura said...

Your site has a lot of interesting information. You shared an interesting article with us. I appreciate your sharing. Moreover, I have written an article about the six best typing apps. Nowadays, typing is one of the most tedious tasks for most people. The following article lists the top 6 typing apps that may be of interest to you, so check it out and pick the one that suits your needs best.

Post a Comment