Tori's Eye - great jQuery app

Every once in a while I remain amazed at the wonderful things people can come up with. These are the things that make me realize that there are so many things out there to learn ( or to get "inspired" from).

A few days ago I bookmarked this website: Tori's Eye because I remained truly fascinated at the way it operates, even without going into it's deeper workings. What it does is it monitors Twitter for a certain hashtag or keyword and it displays all tweets related to that specific tag as flying birds.

I came across it via webdesignerdepot.com in one of the list posts displaying some original uses for jQuery. I immediately fell in love with it. This just shows that great web animation is not reserved for "in-house" environments as Flash or SilverLight and others like it (are there any others?)

I posted it here because this is one of those things that I really like and I would like to share with everyone, even if they don't recognize the genius behind it's inner workings.

1 comments:

dissertation writing service said...

Extraordinary post, much obliged for connecting ScrollTo, as Jorn stated, the demo has no connection for downloading, would you be able to include the task page
Much appreciated! Searching forward for section 2.

Post a Comment