Talk of the fair

talk of the fair
Image by jnxyz

These past days have been very agitated with one thing. It seems this one thought was on everyone's mind. A lot of well established bloggers talked about it. People like John Chow (from JohhChow.com), Darren Rose (from ProBlogger.com), Daniel Scocco (from DailyBlogTips.com), and many others, were talking about it. If you haven't guessed it by now, let me tell you. It's about the BlogMastermind.com training program.

Still doesn't ring a bell? Then this means you're not subscribed, either by RSS feed or by email, to any blog that has as point of interest the online money making niche. Ahhhh! you might say. Yes, it's yet again about making money online. Although I already openly stated that this blog will be a personal one, there are still some attempts of producing an online income. Failed attempts I might add. But that's another story.

I started to talk about the BlogMastermind Blog Profits Blueprints, as they are called by the author and the man behind the whole thing, Yaro Starak. The purpose of these is to teach you, a novice in the Internet business niche, how to produce an income through your website. A web-blog in this case. From what I could tell, these are only pointers meant to get you started in forming a strategy of your own. As Daniel Stocco says on the main page of blogmastermind.com: "I wish there was something like this around when I first started out making money from blogs".

But since this is not a post that is ment to promote a specific product or service, I will stop right there with the presentation. What I was planing to say was this: this program has been the "talk of the fair" these last few days. My RSS reader couldn't handle anymore Yaro Starak or BlogMastermind posts. It all started a few days earlier with the presentation videos (see first video). I admit, I was first very interested in what they had to offer. And I still am. But these days I'm waiting to leave on vacation, so I'm saving up the money I have.

Trying to keep up with what has happened in the world lately, I bumped into this program at every step. It might be the search patterns I use, the feeds I'm subscribed to or who knows, but I continually ended up at a page talking about it.

Today however, I curiously checked my RSS reader to see if there are any more feeds regarding this subject and I happily noticed there weren't. This might mean that it's finally over. At least for now. Soon I'll be expecting the wonderful results people have been obtaining through the blogmastermind.com training course. And then things start all over again.

And with that I end my pointless and random rambling. Hope I've got at least a few people bored or frustrated for loosing a few moments of their lives. After all, everyone needs a purpose. And this post's purpose is just that.

2 comments:

Eyden said...

Hey dude. How'd you get your template to validate? I have been working on it for 10 hours straight and nothing. Can you hook me up w/ your temp man. Please

Eyden said...

my email is ttomp13@gmail.com
please help me out man;.

Post a Comment