On to Bidvertiser

Today I was surfing the Internet without a particular purpose (yet again). I need to find some sort of a purpose in life, something that would keep me entertained for the rest of my days. Maybe next year.

This year however I'm still looking for methods of increasing my financial income. On that note, I end up talking about Bidvertiser.com. What are they? What do they do? Well, as many other companies out there, they sell ads, of course. Content targeted ads. Sounds familiar? Sure it does. They do pretty much the same thing Google with it's AdSense does. So I signed up and I've added yet another ad box in the layout. It's the one close to the top, that says Bidvertiser in it's title. Duh!

One might ask why I signed up for them when I already had AdSense. And it's a good question. A bad answer would be: because I want to hurt everyone's eyes with all sorts of ads. But I won't be giving that answer. No. I will promote this program in a decent way. And here are the reasons:

  • it has a lower payment level, much easier to achieve than Google AdSense. There are not many people that can reach the $100 limit, especially if they're just beginning a new website or blog. How does $10 sound like?
  • payment can be done via PayPal, as well as check, feature that is not implement in AdSense (the PayPal option I mean). This is particularly useful if you want to see your money fast
  • activation of your account is automated and instant so you don't have to wait for someone to review your website, which usually takes a few days
  • the ads on your website are always the highest paying ones, because it's a bid, get it? Like in auction. And these only get higher and higher in time, as more and more advertisers place their ads through them.

Other features are almost similar to every other ad selling program: you can customize the way the ads will look like, you can block different ads from being displayed, have detailed reports and one great feature is the referral program:

  • when a user signs as an advertiser and first spends $10, they credit your account with $5. When that same advertiser spends $50, you will be credited with an additional $20
  • when a user signs as a publisher and first earns $10, they credit your account with $10. When that same publisher earns $50, you will be credited with an additional $40.

That sounds awesome to me. So I've joined and I encourage you to do the same. It's a good alternative to AdWords (for advertisers) and AdSense (for publishers), easy to install and fully customizable. Just give it a try. You can use the following link to do that: Bidvertiser.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment