What to do

It's been a long time since I posted here. The main reason for that is that I don't really know what to write about. I tried to go for graphics, and even made a few graphics related posts, but I don't think that anybody is interested in that. The information is mainly gathered from Wikipedia, so that's the first place anyone would look if they wanted more details.

At first I thought about doing a personal projects page, but then, when I realized I don't have the time to start any projects, I changed my mind.

A personal page where I can talk about myself and the things that I do every days sounds too boring. And it actually is boring what I do every day. Plus it's not my style to talk about myself (too much).

A few days ago I remembered that I still have this blog, had a little bit of spare time, so I decided to redesign it. Actually all I did was change the graphics and colors and played with the original layout a little. Just to see what I can change. I like it better this way. By the way, if anyone really asks, this design is inspired from a Photoshop layout tutorial I've stumbled upon. So yes, it's copied from someone. I can't really remember from who.

Anyway, as I was saying, I don't know what should I do with this blog. Maybe an online money making resource index. That wouldn't be cool at all. There's so many of those. But who knows. Maybe this one would be the best of all. Or not.

I guess I'll just have to wait and it will come to me. Sooner or later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment