Heard about Gomez?

Hello again. A few days ago I got really bored in front of the computer (imagine that) so I started to jump from web site to web site. Just to see if there is anything interesting that I can find. I haven't had much success, but one good thing came out of all of this.

Have you ever heard about Gomez PEER? If you did, you probably got it installed a long time ago. Probably even reaped some financial benefits from it. Well, I remember I tried to install it a while ago but I can't remember why I didn't keep it up. So I went ahead and downloaded the client and now it's up and running, both at work and at home. I'm counting the minutes :)

For those of you that haven't heard about it, here's a short intro: they pay you for staying online and doing nothing. Sound familiar? Of course it does. It sounds just like those spyware bars that display all sorts of ads on your desktop and install anything you can imagine. Well, it's not exactly like that. First off, this application does not take space on your desktop. It just sits in your tray. Secondly, it does not display anything on your monitor. If you like, it can display something, and even then it shows your statistics, online time, earned income and stuff like that. "So why am I getting paid then?" you might ask. And it's a good question. You see, as you surf the Internet, the application scans for different bottle necks in the network, performance of websites on different connection types and many other parameters. Because this can't be done by a single person or even a single company, they called for the support of the Internet users and in return they offer, well, money. What you have to do is sign up by filling the online form, install the peer and let it run every time you turn on your computer. Don't worry about resources, you won't even feel it. As soon as you are accepted as an Active member, you start earning income.

What happens is the data that is collected and processed on your computer is sent to them every 15 minutes and in turn you get paid. And that's about it. More info can be found on their web site. If you would like to give it a try, just go to this address and sign-up.

And that's all I wanted to tell you for now. Not much, but it's something anyway. I had a few days now without any brain activity. I'll try to find something awesome to post soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment